您现在的位置是:结局

阿凡达预告,

2020-11-17 00:37结局

简介00:13→00:16 Are You Jake Sully?  你是杰萨利?  00:17→00:20 I’d like to talk to you about a fresh start on ...

  00:13→00:16 Are You Jake Sully?

  你是杰萨利?

  00:17→00:20 I’d like to talk to you about a fresh start on a new world.

  我要谈谈新世新生活。

  00:21→00:23 You’d be making a difference

  你会改面

  00:27→00:29 I became a marine for the hardship.

  为了磨练伍枝李自己,我参加了陆战队

  00:29→00:32 Told myself I can pass any test a man can pass.

  我告诉自己,如果别人能通过考验,搭咐我也行。

  00:32→00:36 All I ever wanted was a single thing worth fighting for.

  我只想为值得奋斗的事而奋斗。

  00:37→00:38 Ladies and gentlemen

  各位

  00:39→00:42 you’re not in Kansas anymore

  你们不在堪萨斯州了

  00:42→00:44 you’re on Pandora.

  这里是潘多拉

  00:45→00:47 You should see your faces.

  看看你们的表情

  00:47→00:50 We have an indigenous population called the Na’vi

  这里有土著那美人

  腔迟00:51→00:52 They are very hard to kill

  要杀死他们很困难

  00:53→00:54 This is why we’re here

  这是我们来这里的原因

  00:54→00:57 because this little grey rock sells for 20 million a kilo.

  这种灰色小石头每千克可以卖到2千万

  00:58→01:02 Their village happens to be resting on the richest deposit and they need to re-locate.

  那美人的村子刚好坐落在矿藏最丰富的地方,他们得搬家

  01:03→01:05 Those savages are threatening our whole operation

  现在那美人威胁到了我们的行动

  01:06→01:10 We’re on the brink of war and you’re supposed to be finding a diplomatic solution.

  战争一触即发,而你该寻求外交途径来解决

  01:13→01:16 The concept is to drive these remotely controlled bodies called avatars

  我们要通过意识控制阿凡达

  01:18→01:22 they’re grown from human DNA mixed with DNA of the natives.

  阿凡达是用人类跟那美人的DNA混合培养出来的

  01:23→01:26 a marine in an avatar body, that’s a potent mix

  让陆战队员来控制阿凡达,超强组合

  01:27→01:30 You get me what I need I’ll see to it you get your legs back. Your real legs.

  把我要的东西给我,我保证你能走路,用自己的腿

  01:31→01:32 Oh yeah sir

  是,长官

  01:33→01:35 Looks like you. This is your avatar.

  看起来像你,这是你的阿凡达

  01:37→01:41 Just relax and let your mind go blank. Shouldn’t be hard for you.

  放松,什么都不要想,这对你来说不难

  01:55→01:57 Jake, it’s real simple.

  杰克,任务很简单

  01:59→02:02 I want you to learn from the inside, I want you to gain their trust.

  我要你从内部了解那美人,赢得他们的信任

  02:07→02:08 You should not be here.

  你不该来的

  02:10→02:11 Go back

  回去

  02:12→02:14 all this is your fault.

  这都是你的错

  02:16→02:17 I need your help

  我需要你帮忙

  02:23→02:24 Outstanding

  不可思议

  02:30→02:31 haven’t gotten lost in the woods have you?

  你没迷路吧

  02:32→02:34 d’you forget what team you’re playing for?

  你忘了你是哪一边的

  02:36→02:38 The strong prey on the weak and nobody does a thing.

  弱肉强食,人人袖手旁观

  02:39→02:40 you’ve got one hour

  给你一个小时

  02:41→02:43 You knew this would happen? Everything Changed

  你知道会发生什么?一切都变了

  02:44→02:45 Jake it’s crazy here.

  杰克,这里一片混乱。

  02:46→02:49 Woolrich is rolling and there’s no stopping him.

  柯迈斯出动了,意志坚决

  02:50→02:52 We’re going up against gunships with bows and arrows.

  我们要用弓箭对抗武装直升机

  02:53→02:54 then I guess we’d better stop him

  我们最好能制止他

  03:10→03:13 They’ve sent us a message, that they can take whatever they want.

  他们会用行动告诉我们,他们认为自己能为所欲为

  03:14→03:16 But we will send them a message.

  但是我们会告诉他

  03:17→03:20 That this… This is our land!

  这里,这是我们的家

  这里了,英文中文都给你了。。。。。。。

-

下面是更多关于阿凡达预告的问答

http://dl.btjunkie.org/torrent/Avatar-2009-PROPER-TS-XviD-MAXSPEED/419636684b463ca2aa2f9347b18e9f6b1a9090bdb073/download.torrent(无,英搜雀册语配音)BT,另世宏存为.

http://dl.btjunkie.org/torrent/Avatar-Creating-the-World-of-Pandora-MP4-x264-720p-HR/435829b08e44f8641f5fc19e073a18e774dd264dd6e0/download.torrent(720P,MP4)目标岁唤另. 本回答被网友采纳 飘花网上自己下载 每一句都有 你傻啊 这么多怎么告诉你 傻。逼 中英双字版

楼下链接 追答
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=1694392937&uk=4200194501
还有国英双语双字版本
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1kVbLeXh
s/1kVbLeXh 密码:k0a3
追问
谢谢
已发 谢谢 追问
字幕包下载了怎么安装啊?
追答
解压 将字幕文件 直接放到下载的电影的那个文件夹中中 就行了
追问
你那个下不了,没资源吧?
追答
不可能 啊 点击普通下载 能用迅雷下载了
到go下载网下载

1080p高清的 下一个快播,去ck网找 相当于伊娃的使者,便于伊娃和纳美人交流。

Tags:阿凡达预告,求阿凡达预告片纯英文字幕,